What information is required to apply for Koho Credit?
1. You must be a registered business entity.
2. Your business has been operating longer than 2 years (24 months).
3. You are the owner or authorized signatory of the business.
Required application info:
In the application, you will need to provide some information about yourself, set up a billing contact and provide information about your company. Specific information needed in the application:
- Business Name (make sure it's the legal name and not DBA) + Business Industry (Education, Legal, Retail, etc.)
- Business Type (Corporation, Federal, LLC, Partnership, etc.)
- Business Ownership Category (Public, Private, or Government Owned)
- Company Tax ID (EIN) + Year Established (Business Start Date) + Number of Employees
- Business Contact + Website
- Annual Revenue + Requested Line of Credit (amount of credit you want)
- Information About You (the owner or authorized personnel)
- Billing Contact (someone responsible for accounts payable)
- Agree to Terms and Conditions